Who needs pasta when you can have spiralized courgette? Try our easy ‘courgetti’ recipe, made with baby plum tomatoes, garlic, pesto, pine nuts and a lot of courgette noodles
- Baby plum tomatoes x8 (4 halved and 4 whole)
- Olive oil
- Garlic 1/2 clove, crushed
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
- Courgette 1 large, spiralised or very thinly shredded into noodles
- Fresh vegetarian pesto 2 tbsp
- Pine nuts 1 tbsp, toasted
- Toss the tomatoes with 1 tsp oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar and some seasoning. Tip into a frying pan and cook for 5 minutes until the whole tomatoes start to burst and they are coated in the balsamic.
- Pour a kettle of hot water over the courgette spaghetti and blanch for 30 seconds. Drain really well, toss with the pesto and season well. Stir, coating the noodles, then add the tomatoes and toasted pine nuts to serve your courgetti.
Original Recipe From Olive.