Looking for that long-lost delicious Peppermint Crisp pudding recipe that you remember from your childhood? Well, you’ve found it!
- 250ml Orley Whip or whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 2 packets of Tennis biscuits (although you will probably use less)
- 375g tin of caramelised condensed milk or dulce du leche
- 20ml caster sugar
- 3 Peppermint Crisp chocolate bars, crushed
- 3-4 drops of peppermint essence (more, if you like it minty)
- Whip the Orley Whip and then add the caramelised condensed milk, castor sugar and peppermint essence. Beat until well mixed and then stir in ⅔ of the crushed Peppermint Crisp.
- Place a layer of whole tennis biscuits in a buttered 29x19x5cm dish. Spoon ⅓ of the caramel mix over the biscuits and spread evenly. Continue in layers, finishing with a layer of filling on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Decorate by sprinkling the remainder of crushed peppermint crisp on top. Cut into squares and serve.
Original Recipe From Cook Sister.