Need a super-easy steak Christmas dinner? Found.
• 1 450g flank steak
• 1 450g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 cups ricotta
• 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar
• kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. On a cutting board, butterfly steak to make it a long rectangle that lays flat.
- In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, garlic, ricotta, and cheddar and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spread steak with spinach-artichoke dip. Tightly roll up steak, then slice into rounds and bake until steak is cooked through to the desired doneness, 23 to 25 minutes for medium.
- Serve with dressed greens.
Original recipe from Delish.